- แพทยศาสตร์บัณฑิต (เกียรตินิยมอันดับ 2) คณะแพทยศาสตร์ศิริราชพยาบาล มหาวิทยาลัยมหิดล
- Exchanged Medical Student at Faculty of Medicine, Yamaguchi University, Ube, Japan
- Research Fellow สาขาวิชาตจวิทยา คณะแพทยศาสตร์ศิริราชพยาบาล มหาวิทยาลัยมหิดล
Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, ThailandFaculty scholarship being student exchange program (4th year medical student) - 2007
Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, Japan
Worked as physician in out-patient and in-patient departments In Internal Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics and Obstetrics-GynaecologyGeneral practitioner 2010 - 2012
Worked as a part-time primary care physician in the emergency and out-patient departmentsResearch fellowship in dermatology 2010 - 2013
Worked as a research fellow in hair, dermatosurgery, photomedicine, immunology, and contact dermatitis clinicResident in dermatology 2013 - present
1st year of training program in Internal Medicine Department, 2nd – 4th year of training program in Dermatology Department
- Wanitphakdeedecha R, Thanomkitti K, Sethabutra P, Eimpunth S, Manuskiatti W. A split axilla comparison study of axillary hair removal with low fluence high repetition rate 810 nm diode laser vs. high fluence low repetition rate 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2012 Sep; 26(9):1133-6.
- Kulthanan K, Pinkaew S,Chularojanamontri L, Manapajon A, Thanomkitti K, Aiempanakit K, Desomchoke R, Jongjarearnprasert K. Positive yield of autologous plasma skin testing among Thai patients with urticaria and angioedema to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Siriraj Med J 2014; 66:11-14
- Boonchai W, Thanomkitti K, Kasemsarn P Occupational contact dermatitis in tertiary university hospital: a 5-year retrospective study. J Med Assoc Thai. 2014 Nov; 97(11):1182-8.
- Tuchinda P, Chularojanamontri L, Sukakul T, Thanomkitti K, Nitayavardhana S, Jongjarearnprasert K, Uthaitas P, Kulthanan K.Cutaneous. Adverse drug reactions in the elderly: a retrospective analysis in Thailand. Drugs Aging. 2014; 31(11):815-24.
- Wanitphakdeedecha R, Iamphonrat T, Thanomkitti K, Lektrakul N, Manuskiatti W. Treatment of abdominal cellulite and circumference reduction with radiofrequency and dynamic muscle activation. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2015; 18:1-19.
- Wanitphakdeedecha R, Thanomkitti K, Bunyaratavej S, Manuskiatti W. Efficacy and safety of 1064-nm Nd:YAG laser in treatment of onychomycosis. J Dermatolog Treat. 2015 April17:1-5.
The 38th Annual Meeting of the Dermatological Society of Thailand
- Prevalence of positivity of autologous plasma skin testing among thai patients with urticaria and angioedema to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- The comparison study in efficacy and safety of 5% minoxidil solution versus 5% minoxidil milky lotion in treatment of male androgenetic alopeciaBest resident research paper award - 2016
The 41st Annual Meeting of the Dermatological Society of Thailand
- Proteome analysis of biopsies from lesional versus nonlesional areas of alopecia areata
Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University, Bangkok, ThailandHigher Graduate Diploma (Clinical Science) - 2013-2014
Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Member, Medical Association of Thailand2009 – present
Member, Medical Council of Thailand2013 – present
Affiliate member: Dermatological society of Thailand
Medical license, Medical Council of Thailand
Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, ThailandVolunteer physician, Chiangmai province - 2012
Dermatological society of ThailandParticipating in blood donation campaign, Bangkok - 2013
The Thai Red Cross Society
Languages: English, Thai
Computer software: Microsoft Office
Sport: Badminton, Anti-gravity yoga